As fans of EastEnders will probably know, former favourite Joe Swash recently returned to the show to film special episodes for his on-screen brother Darren’s wedding.
Darren Miller (Charlie G Hawkins) is of course due to marry Jodie Gold (Kylie Babbington) but rumour has it that Darren will flee at the last minute, leaving Jodie at the altar.
Joe, who plays Darren’s older brother Mickey Miller, filmed his guest-star scenes a couple of weeks ago, and of his return to the show, he said, “I went back to EastEnders a couple of weeks ago to do some episodes, which was interesting and nice…
“Basically I head back for Darren’s leaving storyline, but I can’t say much more than that, sorry – I’d tell you if I could!”
And while discussing how his career has moved on since he was last on EastEnders – he now co-hosts forthcoming game show Minute to Win It with Caroline Flack – Joe revealed that acting is his first love.
He said, “I think deep down I’ll always regard myself as an actor, it’s how I started out.
“I spent a lot of years learning how to do it, but I love doing presenting – you get to experience all sorts of different things all the time, crazy stuff.
“I’m really happy with the way my career’s gone. So I haven’t done much acting since being in the jungle, but I’m not complaining. I love presenting.”
Follow @unrealitytv Categories: Drama, Entertainment, News, Soaps Tags: Eastenders, Joe Swash
Comments
Post a Comment