As fans of Emmerdale will know, Jason Merrells’ character Declan Macey is going through a tough time at the moment, having learned that he isn’t Mia’s (Sapphire Elia) real father…
But Jason reckons that the crisis will bring Declan and his girlfriend Katie Sugden (Sammy Winward) closer together.
Speaking to the PA, Jason said of Declan and Katie’s fledgling romance, “It’s a little bit of rebound, but I think he likes her a lot.
“They’ve got good chemistry together. And she likes him and he likes her.
“I don’t think it’s a bad move on his part…
“But there’s certainly a certain amount of rebound because he’s in denial about his feelings.”
Sammy has previously said of Katie and Declan’s romance, “I think Declan could be Mr Right! He is funny, he’s got a good job and he lives close.
“He’s the perfect guy for Katie – shame about his psycho ex!
“There’s the possibility that Declan could break Katie’s unlucky streak.”
Follow @unrealitytv Categories: Drama, Entertainment, Soaps Tags: declan macey, Emmerdale, Jason Merrells, katie sugden, Sammy Winward
Comments
Post a Comment