Home > News > House: Hugh Laurie has never been sick!March 2nd, 2011 by Lisa McGarry. No comments
Follow us on Twitter! Get the latest news and chat with @unrealitytvCategories: News Tags: House, Hugh Laurie
Hugh Laurie has admitted that he had never been sick, before contracting the common cold recently.
Speaking to comedienne Ellen DeGeneres on her American chat show, the House actor revealed that he was quite excited to finally have a runny nose.
“It’s the first cold of my whole life,” he explained.
“I’m excited about it because for so many years I believed that I didn’t get colds because, basically, nothing could live in this body. I was so addled with booze and cigarettes… but it appears I have curb appeal after all.”
Laurie added: “I don’t know how I got it. The whole thing is so novel that I feel like I’ve sort of rejoined the human race… I’m hoping to string it out.”
Comments
Post a Comment