HBO have released their first promo for the eighth season of ‘Entourage’.
The series won’t première in America for another two months and the clip below doesn’t even feature any scenes from the episodes, so we’re sorry to all you uber fans who were hoping to get a quick Adrian Grenier fix.
The video features a song called “High for This” from The Weeknd aka Abel Tesfaye, and runs with the tagline “it all begins and ends with your friends.”
It is widely believed that season eight will be the final run of Entourage, though creator Doug Ellin is also planning on writing a film after the series ends and in November 2010, Kevin Dillon (aka Johnny “Drama” Chase) said the film has been confirmed.
Disgraced “Two and a Half Men” actor Charlie Sheen may even join the cast, as Creator Doug Ellin said of the star:
“I called his manager and was told maybe I’d get him. But I’m still waiting for Charlie to call me back. I’d come up with something good.”
Entourage returns on July 24th on HOB.
Comments
Post a Comment