Home > Sci-Fi > Doctor Who: James Corden ‘can’t wait’ to go back!March 2nd, 2011 by Lisa McGarry. No comments
Follow us on Twitter! Get the latest news and chat with @unrealitytvCategories: Sci-Fi Tags: Doctor Who, James Corden
James Corden has admitted that he ‘can’t wait’ to return to the set of Doctor Who.
The 32 year old Gavin and Stacey star will return for the upcoming series of the BBC sci-fi show and will reprise his role of Craig Owens that he first played in the 2010 episode ‘The Lodger’.
“I can’t wait to go back,” Corden told Digital Spy at the launch of Sky1's In A League Of Their Own last night.
“I go straight from here to Cardiff and start Thursday morning. I can’t wait, I love it.
“I’m amazed and over the moon that Steven [Moffat] wrote it back. They ran a poll and it did really well last series, so yeah!”
Asked if his character would get to see the inside of the Tardis he added: “I can’t possibly tell you.”
Comments
Post a Comment