This is another of my favs from the walk
arg i've been tagged by Lizzie™
love Lizzie's work it's so creative
I don't mind doing this but I don't know how my Flickr friends would like it so if you want to be tagged message me lol
here they are, 10 facts :
1. I've been married for almost 7 years and my wife is 7 years younger than me
2. I'm a geek (or is this list supposed to be stuff you don't know)
3. I am very impatient at times and it's probably my biggest flaw
4. I am very opinionated and many people might find them offensive(my opinions would be another list...um much longer)
5. I read a lot, books, magazines, news feeds, ( I have subscriptions to Maximum PC, National Geographic, Outdoor Photographer and Popular Photography) I read on my ipod when I'm watching a movie
6. I tell everyone I don't care what anyone thinks about me but I really do (it's hard to break years of training)
7. I strongly dislike reality TV, it panders to our worst character traits (even though if I sat down I might get hooked watching it)
8. I can't wait to get home and see my kids (but some nights I can't wait for them to go to bed)
9. I don't think I do enough to make the world a better place but while my kids are young I will focus on them, once they get older I'll have no excuse
10. I really like Bacon....oh and chicken wings, Strawberry Shortcake, anything with Blueberries, Entourage, many forms of music, a forest path at 6am, a beach in the fog, rainy days... I'm sure you've had enough
Bonus Fact
I've been into photography for about a year and a half, I have a D40 and D90 ...this is the OK part
Camera Bags: Tamrac Back pack, Nikon Shoulder Bag, Kata Sling Pack, Kata Torso Pack, Lowepro top load bag ....and I'm currently putting together a new carry system....I know
Comments
Post a Comment