« Dancing with the Stars: Rachael Ray Apologizes To Costume Designer | Home | The Real Housewives of Atlanta: Preview Tonight’s SUPERSIZED Season Finale! »
January 30, 2011 12:00:31 by Paula_Kosowski
“Snooki’s” ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella has learned drinking and tweeting don’t mix. Emilio owes MTV’s Jersey Shore cast member Deena Cortese an apology after posting several drunken tweets trashing the reality star. Keep reading to see what Emilio has to say to Deena…
Radar Online reports “Snooki’s” ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella apologized to Deena Cortese after getting carried away with insulting her while tweeting under the influence.
The “Jersey Shore” ex offered this apology to Deena on Radar Online: “I was actually trying to make good last night and when she wasn’t nice, I got p***ed. I have to say sorry to Deena about my drunken tweets though, they weren’t cool.”
Emilio told Radar Online he woke up hungover and, realizing what he’d done, tried to delete all of the offensive posts. Unfortunately for Emilio, the tweets were already spotted and reposted by other users.
“I deleted everything but not before Tanisha from ‘Bad Girls Club’ retweeted it…It got picked up all over the place,” he told Radar Online.
What did the offensive tweets say?
“I called Deena all kind of names and one thing that was picked up was that I posted: ‘Snooki I f***ed Dina last night,’” Emilio said.
Emilio told Radar Online he could never stoop to that level and hurt “Snooki” that way.
He told the website he left a club really drunk and started tweeting on the way home. “I don’t even remember doing it,” Emilio says, “but when I woke up I saw what I wrote, it was really bad.”
Emilio posted the tweets on his page after a misunderstanding at the club. According to Radar Online, Emilio had tried to talk to Deena at the club and she wouldn’t allow him in the VIP area.
Later on, a bouncer told Emilio Deena wanted to talk to him in private at her hotel room. Emilio told Radar Online he stumbled into her mom’s room by accident and posted the tweets after the mix-up.
Emilio never made it to Deena’s room. No reports yet on whether Deena’s accepting his apology.
The current season of the “Jersey Shore” airs Thursdays at 10/9c on MTV.
Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great Jersey Shore news, please feel free to check out SirLinksAlot: Jersey Shore Links and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.
For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!
Photo Credit: MTV
Topics: Jersey Shore, MTV Reality TV Shows |
« Dancing with the Stars: Rachael Ray Apologizes To Costume Designer | Home | The Real Housewives of Atlanta: Preview Tonight’s SUPERSIZED Season Finale! »
No Comments »
Comments
Post a Comment