Home > News > EastEnders: Jo Joyner won’t do reality TVApril 5th, 2011 by Lisa McGarry. No comments
Follow us on Twitter! Get the latest news and chat with @unrealitytvCategories: News, Soaps Tags: Eastenders, Jo Joyner
EastEnders star Jo Joyner has claimed that she won’t be doing Strictly Come Dancing or I’m A Celebrity any time soon.
The blonde beauty, who is best known as Tanya Branning on the BBC soap, said she is too competitive to take part in something which she knows she stands little chance of winning.
Jo told The Radio Times:
“There’s absolutely no way I’d go into the jungle. Me without sleep or food is not something I’d inflict on the nation.
“I’m a moody cow when I’m hungry and tired! I wouldn’t stand a chance of winning Dancing on Ice or Strictly so I wouldn’t go on.”
She added: “I’m very competitive but I know my limits and I’d never take part in something I knew I couldn’t win.”
Comments
Post a Comment