Are you finding it hard to get large size women shoes? You are not alone. I put on size 12-13 women shoes and I know what it means to be desperate trying to get a new pair of shoes. And you would think, shoes are galore.
The following are the challenges I have faced while trying to step out in a new pair and I know many other women, tall or with wide legs, have faced the same. Maybe you are reading this because you face the same challenges. I will let you know how I have overcome the obstacles but first let us get down to each of them.
My solution has been to buy shoes online. I buy From a store or a vendor that has free return, this way I can order more pairs and return those that do not fit. Online shopping may have its own challenges as I will mention in the next article but it has proved to work 90% of the time.
Comments
Post a Comment