Glee star Lea Michele has admitted that she is “devastated” about the breakup of Rachel and Finn on the hit US drama.
The pair split in a recent episode (that has not yet aired in the UK) where Finn (Cory Monteith) discovered that Rachel had cheated on him with school bad boy Puck.
Speaking to E! Online, Michele confessed:
“We’re broken up. I’m devastated… [Rachel's] definitely single right now.”
Lea revealed that Rachel and Finn will not get back together for the upcoming Valentines Day episode but she will have the support of her fellow Glee club singers. She added:
“[She's] trying to enjoy the single life. Kurt and Mercedes are helping her get through it.”
Thankfully there is some good news for the romantics among us. Jenna Ushkowitz revealed that her character Tina continue to happily date dancing king Mike (Harry Shum Jr).
“I don’t want to give too much away but Tina gets to sing and it’s for Mike,” she explained. “Tina and Mike have actually gotten to live out a relationship so I’m really happy about that and you’ll see some loners couple up.”
Comments
Post a Comment