Emmerdale actor Danny Miller – who of course plays Aaron Livesy – has revealed that he believes the show’s fans want Aaron to ditch his relationship with Jackson Walsh (Marc Silcock).
As viewers will know, the pair have never had an easy relationship, but since Jackson has been left paralysed from the neck down following an accident last year, the couple split then reunited.
However, a new character, Flynn (Ryan Prescott) is set to tempt Aaron away from Jackson, and during an interview with Inside Soap, Danny says it’s what the show’s fans want.
He said, “If I was Aaron’s mate, I’d be telling him to stick by Jackson. If he and Jackson were to split, I wouldn’t want him to rush into a new relationship…
“Most of the viewers want to know when Aaron’s going to leave Jackson, though…
“It’s not the response we were hoping for!
“But I can see where they’re coming from, because Jackson hasn’t been the nicest person recently.
“Under normal circumstances, Aaron would have kicked him into touch.”
We’re due to meet Prescott as Flynn this week when he debuts in the show.
Comments
Post a Comment