
Kate Garraway has said that she doesn’t know why Daybreak hasn’t been an instant hit with ITV viewers but insists that she’s having the time of her life in her job.
The presenter formerly fronted the breakfast TV show but when it changed from GMTV to Daybreak, she was replaced by Christine Bleakley and Adrian Chiles and reappointed as entertainment editor.
Since it’s relaunch, Daybreak has suffered from falling ratings and in a revealing (check out those pictures!!) interview with The News Of The World’s Fabulous magazine, Kate admitted that she doesn’t know why it hasn’t proved popular.
She mused:
“I can’t say what’s gone wrong. It’s not for me to start saying all that. The viewers will make up their own minds. They’ll decide what they like and what they don’t.”
On her new position, Kate added:
“In my little world I’m having a great time. I’ve met Johnny Depp and George Clooney!”
Follow us on Twitter! Get the latest news and chat with @unrealitytvCategories: Entertainment, Uncategorized Tags: Daybreak, Kate Garraway
Comments
Post a Comment