Matt Smith has admitted that he would love his ‘Doctor Who’ character to visit the dinosaurs.
The star – who plays the Time Lord in the popular BBC One sci-fi series – explained that if they had a limitless budget, his dream storyline would be for his alter-ego to travel back in time to visit the pre-historic creatures.
He said: “I’d quite like to go and see the dinosaurs, but I imagine it would be really expensive. That would be really cool. I’d also love to go under the sea – that would be fun.”
However, Matt could soon get his wish, as head writer and executive producer Steven Moffat refused to rule anything out.
He teased: “I have some ideas of what I want to do next with ‘Doctor Who’ but I’m not saying.”
The 28-year-old star – who is dating model Daisy Lowe – also revealed he would love for the Time Lord to get a pet as a companion.
Matt added: “We should get him sort of pet. An owl. An otter. Oswald the otter.”
‘Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol’ will be shown on BBC One at 6pm on Christmas Day (25.12.10).
Comments
Post a Comment